16 December 2011

The Perils of Being a Bibliophile

There comes a time in one's life when one needs to reorganize.
Clean things up a bit.
Literally.
It's a bit crazy when your room looks like a library exploded.




Drowning in a sea of books isn't fun.
Which is why I decided that I wasn't going to wait until I build the rest of my bookshelves.
I'd had enough.
I shelved. I stacked. I almost died.



Four really thick, ridiculously heavy hardbacks almost fell. Almost slammed into my throat. The perils of being a bibliophile...


(comic courtesy of  Whisper)

Reshelving accident. Sound familiar?




Please note: just because a book is mentioned or pictured or on my bookshelf doesn't mean that I recommend or endorse it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing from you, so please comment away. I'll do my best to reply.