29 February 2012

Only on Leap Day

Only on Leap Day would I have a dream with two things that actually happened while I was dreaming.
    
       1) A thunderstorm (which was impossible in my dream because I was on the Starship Enterprise...in the far reaches of the Universe...where there is no atmosphere...)
       2) Nothing I can explain without being too weird (sorry)

So, I woke up to a thunderstorm. My yard was flooded. Actually, so was the building that I went to. One of the hallways literally had about 2.5 inches of standing water.
Need I mention that it's February?
And it's storming....again.
*lightning flashes*
Yes. It's about to storm soon.
My house is surrounded by cumulonimbus (storm) clouds with lightning illuminating them.
*checks the clouds outside*
and they're passing us.
They had formed a  horseshoe around our house. Come to think of it, they looked a lot like the clouds that I thought the Rocky Mountains were the first time I traveled to Colorado.

Here are some pictures:







Did any strange things happen to you today?









P. S.

Does Leap Day remind anyone else of Ireland? (Or is it just me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing from you, so please comment away. I'll do my best to reply.