17 September 2012

Blog Fest

I discovered a blog fest hosted at: alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com and though "Hm. This sounds pretty cool. I've never done one of these before..." So here I am.

The topic is Four Favorites.

Favorite movie Genre.
This is difficult. I really like science fiction and fantasy. But I think I'll have to choose Adventure, because Sci-fi and Fantasy tend to be subgenres of that genre.

Music Genre:
Another hard one. Movie soundtracks. Especially Celtic soundtracks...

Book Genre
*stares intensely at bookshelf*
Adventure. And most of its subcategories. Most.

A guilty pleasure from one of the four.
Opera. (except in German. No offense to the language or any that speak it)

3 comments:

  1. I take it you like adventures 8-D
    I want to go to an Opera someday. It isn't really my taste, per say, but I bet it would be fun to see one. I'd dress up like I was from the twenties or something.

    *Shakes fellow Sherlock's hand*

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where on earth did you get that idea? :P

      Same! In Italy, definitely. All dressed up, balcony seats...
      Though opera is an acquired taste. Sherlock Holmes a Game of Shadows soundtrack "To the Opera!" Did it for me. Actually, it's stuck in my head at the moment...

      *shakes hand harder*

      Delete
  2. Sherlock has the ability to make one like tings one normally might dislike. "Oh look, Sherlock is going to the opera. I will follow him. Hey, this isn't so bad."

    You're right, Marty does look a bit like Luke. Oh!!! Cool dream!! I wouldn't mind Marty helping me escape the Romulons.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I love hearing from you, so please comment away. I'll do my best to reply.