04 December 2012

Once Upon a Dream (or, dream the first)

At church, we were throwing an anniversary party for our former pastor and his wife. Nearly everyone was helping with the setup, so we finished quickly. When my help was no longer needed, I started to leave, but someone ran up to me and said:


"Wait!! You forgot your tip card!" (random, I know) True enough, it had fallen out of my pocket. I thanked the person, and continued on my way when I saw one of my friends walking to her car. She was of medium height with really long, curly black hair (like Clara from Back to the Future III). The only odd thing was that she had purple ribbons with pink frosting roses on them in her hair.

Then, I was tall, had long very red hair, and green eyes. The scariest part: I was wearing a dress. Like a tunic. (Yes, I was a girl in this dream)

My friend and I were riding on a motorcycle through the woods. We stopped and moved some logs. Part of one (a squarish piece about the size of my palm) fell of and my friend tossed it to me. When I caught it, It changed to a sword hilt. The blade was long and intricate, but transluscent and sparkly gold.

I walked over to a clearing where I saw figures walking around. They too were transluscent sparkly gold and looked like they walked out of a fairytale. My friend walked up too, but couldn't see them. It turns out that I was one of them, but I didn't know it.

(Those people were called "The Enchanted Folk" and were driven out by "The Normal Folk". The Normal could only see the Enchanted if the Enchanted let them. They, explained all of this to my friend and I)

Then, an Enchanted girl stepped forward. (She looked like Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter) She told us that we were to go to dinner at the leader of the Normals house and find out what we could about their plans. While we were there, a dog started barking, and I woke up to my own dog barking.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun dream, if not a bit weird. (But aren't most dreams weird?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fantastic. One of the best I've had, and one of the few where I actually didn't die.
    Yeah, dreams are weird. Absolutely mad.
    Just wait until you read some of my others... >:-]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....

    You and your dreams, Pathfinder.... XD

    -Ryebrynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.
    How did you guess the quote I got my title from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I came across your blog, the title popped out at me and reminded me of that quote (which is one of my favorites). The book title did the same. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! I love hearing from you, so please comment away. I'll do my best to reply.